|Salary:||£13.95 per hour|
|Salary Details:||Dependent on experience|
Lucas Love Associates are recruiting an experienced Social Worker (Band 5/6) for an Adult Disability Centre within the Belfast area.
- A minimum of 1 year recent, paid employment with experience in a Social Work role.
- Registered with NISCC.
- The successful candidate must be prepared to undertake an Access NI check (where applicable)
Candidates will ideally have:
- Empathy and Compassion.
- Experience in working with vulnerable adults.
- The understanding of the relevant laws and policies.
- Dedication in delivering an effective and efficient service.
- A professional and pleasant manner at all times.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The desire to make a difference in other people’s lives
Duties may include:
- Interviewing individuals and families.
- Spending time with service users.
- Understanding the needs of the service user.
- Recommending the best course of action for an individual and/or family.
- Giving evidence in court.
- Liaising with other social workers, officials and local government.
- Providing information and support to clients
- Top rates of pay (£13.95 Per Hour + holiday pay)
- Weekly pay.
- Immediate Interviews available.
- Generous Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates!
If you wish to apply or seek further information on this role, please call Cherith Coulter on 028 9066 8035 / 07710702134 or upload your CV to email@example.com.
Lucas Love Associates is an Equal Opportunities Employer.