|Type:||Permanent – Full Time|
Lucas Love Healthcare is recruiting on behalf of a small family run Nursing Home Group in Belfast, which promotes a culture of working as one team and putting residents at the heart of each of their homes.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Deputy Manager to join the well established team of a 50 bedded unit, within a 100 bedded home in Belfast. A separate Manager and Deputy are in place for the second 50 bedded unit.
The Deputy Managers role is to always ensure the highest standards of patient care and supporting the Nurse Manager in the efficient, effective and safe running of the home. The Deputy Manager will also play a key role in developing the nursing home at a strategic level, working in line with organisational objectives.
The role will involve 2 days per week management activities and 2 shifts per week nursing on the floor.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
- Hold a current NMC Registration
- Be committed to providing the highest standards of care
- Have the skills needed to effectively manage and work with a team
- Have experience within a similar role
- Be experienced in care of the elderly and managing the associated challenges
- Be available to work set hours while having the flexibility to meet the needs of the organisation
- A Leadership/Management Qualification
There is an excellent remuneration package and benefits available for the successful candidate.