|Type:||Temporary / Full time|
|Salary:||See Job Description|
Lucas Love Associates is now recruiting experienced temporary Dental Nurses in Bangor and various other areas to meet the growing demands of one of the Leading Corporate Dental Practices throughout Northern Ireland and UK.
Enhance your experience and skills working in different environments. Benefit from the flexibility of agency, you choose when, where and how often you work.
Dental nurse will ideally have:
- A minimum of 1 year recent, paid employment with experience in a dental nurse role.
- Knowledge of exact dental soft wear.
- GCD registered preferably.
- Present themselves on delivering an effective and efficient service.
- Providing a professional and pleasant manor at all times.
- Experience of working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Successful candidate must be prepared to undertake security clearance where applicable
Duties will include:
- Ensure all lab work is checked prior to the clients arrival with the clients records accessible to the dentist.
- Monitor and maintain stocks within the dental surgery.
- Follow Health and Safety codes.
- To carry out any other duties requested by the employer to ensure that the client receives a high quality of care.
- Top rates of pay £8- £10 per hour + holiday pay
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly pay.
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Immediate Interviews available.
- Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates because we appreciate the value of the work you do, we now offer a new, more competitive rate for our Dental Nurses.
If you are interested please call Cherith on 028 9066 8035 / 07710702134 or email your CV to email@example.com