|Type:||Permanent- Full Time|
Lucas Love healthcare are recruiting an experienced Nurse Manager to work full time within the Magherafelt area.
The home is part of a small family run Nursing Home Group which promotes a culture of working as one team and putting residents at the heart of each of their homes.
The Nurse Managers role is always to ensure the highest standards of patient care and manage the efficient, effective and safe running of the home. The Nurse Manager will also play a key role in developing the nursing home at a strategic level, working in line with organisational objectives.
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Be committed to providing the highest standards of care
· Have the skills needed to effectively manage and work with a team
· Be a qualified RGN/RMN
· Hold current NMC Registration
· Have a minimum of two years experience within a similar role
· Be eligible to live and work in the UK
· Be experienced in care of the elderly and overcoming the associated challenges
· Be available to work set hours while having the flexibility to meet the needs of the organization
· A Leadership/Management Qualification would be desirable but not essential
Highly Competitive Salary and Benefit Package Available
If you are interested or would like more information call Melissa on 028 90 668 035 or email email@example.com