|Type:||Permanent – 37 hours per week|
|Salary Details:||See job description|
We are recruiting a Staff Nurse on behalf of a Nursing Home which provides care to the elderly in the Coleraine area.
The home is part of a small private company who offer supported living and nursing home care.
The Staff Nurse will be responsible for acting in accordance with the highest standard of care in the clinical area and to act in accordance with the policies and procedures of the home.
You will work as part of the larger care team to promote all aspects of wellbeing and meet service user needs.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Set and maintain the highest standard of care in the clinical area.
- Act in accordance with the policies and procedures of the home.
- Supervise care staff & ancillary staff within the home
- Ensure safe and effective care is delivered to the patient and to work as part of a cohesive team.
- Act in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional standards of practice and behavior for nurses and midwives 2015.
- Be familiar with the Care Standards for Nursing Homes and
- Be familiar with the RQIA inspection process and accommodating RQIA inspectors in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
- Act as Deputy Manager in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package Available in a supportive working environment.
- 20 days paid leave and 12 statutory days
- Occupational sick pay/maternity pay/paternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Payment of NMC Registration
- Support to meet all training requirements
- Preceptorship programme
If you are interested or would like more information call Melissa on 028 90 668 035 or email email@example.com